Sunday, February 24, 2008

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
~Kahlil Gibran

Happy Sunday!

I'm going to abandon the format for JFP today....and have a real lazy Sunday. David has been away for the weekend (I've been writing for both of us, pretending in blog land that he is here because, well, he is) and will home tonight.

The lovely Courtney Pool is coming over shortly with sprouts and greens for lunch, we both had a by-ourselves weekend with our partners off and away, so now it is time for a girl visit.

I did mostly juice all day Friday, and Saturday (with some apples, and a tomato soup) and feel absolutely wonderful....don't worry, I won't start Juice Feasting with out you, I can't wait until we all have that first sip together on Saturday morning!

Yes, I have been feeling so swollen, bursting, popping!!! with love that I have to go and streeeeeeetch NOW!!, oh such a good feeling.

With love to you,

Katrina

2 comments:

New Horizons! said...

you're waiting?! i couldn't.. i'm JUICY again - yippeeeee. lOve + thanks to you beauties x

Ben Kaelan said...

I can't believe you spent an hour on the rebounder! I was totally out of breath 15 minutes into it! Hahahaha! :) I guess the other thing is I don't know quite what to do on it though. I just found out yesterday this thing came with 2 books (with pictures!) so I'll have to take a look. I may have to look on youtube for rebounder videos to follow.

Can't wait to juice with you either. I don't know what's up with me lately (maybe it's being bummed about the job thing) but I'm CRAVING food like it's day 3 all over again. Sigh. Maybe global juice feasting will give me some more juicy strenght! :)

- Ben