Saturday, May 3, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 64!

I Love Yoga!
Juice Feast Day 64!


The Daily Juice Journal:

This morning I made 3 quarts of GVJ with cucumber, celery, romaine, dinosaur kale, green lettuce, parsley, cilantro, green onion, lime, garlic, carrots, yam, young tumbleweed, and apple. I also made 4 quarts of orange and pineapple.

DAVID:

1 QUARTS FRUIT.

TOTAL JUICE: 1 QUARTS JUICE and water from two young coconuts

KATRINA:

3 QUARTS GVJ, 3 QUARTS FRUIT

TOTAL JUICE: 6 QUARTS JUICE

Added to juices: Vitamineral Green, maca, kelp, hemp oil, spirulina and bee pollen

Also taken: Vitalzym, NCD, Internal Parasite Formula, and water.

Personal Journal:

A day off today!! Hooray!! David is essentially water fasting again, with about a quart of juice. He just doesn't feel like having juice!! I certainly do, and I LOVED my green juice today. I picked a handful of baby tumbleweed while I was out on my morning walk and added them to my juice for some super weed power! Baby tumbleweed is nothing like big, dried out rolling the desert tumbleweed, it is soft and green and succulent. I am going to go and watch a movie with my love now....see you tomorrow!!

LOVE!!

Katrina and David

4 comments:

Charis said...

Katrina, being loving your blog. Very inspiring and in the summer, I really want to do a juice feast.

Question: About the green tumbleweed, do you know any health benefits of it? We have it in abundance here. I would love to try it.

Penni said...

Baby tumbleweed! I love that. You are a juice feasting goddess!

I applaud David for water feasting if he isn't feeling the love for juice. I did it for 2 days earlier on and I do think one has to listen to the body. I've decided to extend my feast to 100 days because I am loving how I'm feeling so much. It's not always easy, but I know it is so worth all of our efforts.

Love to you both!
Penni

Steph said...

Oh my garsh I love your blog. I just really really really do. : )

MARYYX said...

Hi Katrina
I don't know if you want to put me back on the list of active juice feasters - but I am giving it another shot. Tomorrow will be my day 7.

My goal is to juice feast this month, and possibly stop when the global juice feast ends. If I am feeling confident at that point, I may continue for a longer feast.

Mary W.