Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 68!


I Love Peaceful Waters
Juice Feast Day 68


The Daily Juice Journal:

Today David made 2 quarts of GVJ with cucumber, celery, romaine, dinosaur kale, red lettuce, green lettuce, parsley, lemon, carrots, and yam. He also made 4 quarts of orange and pineapple.

DAVID:

2 QUARTS GVJ, 2 QUARTS FRUIT.

TOTAL JUICE: 4 QUARTS JUICE

KATRINA:

TOTAL JUICE: 0 QUARTS JUICE

Added to juices: Vitamineral Green, maca, kelp, hemp oil, and bee pollen

Also taken: Vitalzym, NCD, Max Stress B, Internal Parasite Formula, and water.

Personal Journal:

I decided a few days ago that it was time for me to experience a day of water fasting. Today is the day.

I feel in such deep peace……a truly altered state right now at the sunset of the day. Is this real? I feel very much like a liquid, flowing and free, a part of everything. As though I might just levitate or flow right out of my body and leave my mind and all of its contradictions behind. Such peace.

I will talk to you tomorrow!

LOVE watery love,

Katrina and David

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Katrina,
Thanks for replying to my questions. I've been doing some research myself too, and am working on assimilation of nutrients now with ginger, lemonbalm, fenugreek and wormwood. The hair loss comes and goes, I trust that it will sort itself out. I finished my JF at Day 65 so am moving into fruit and vegetables now which is pretty exciting. I look forward to seeing what happens next with my renewed health.
Thanks for your support.
Good to hear that you've got a fabulous new water supply, and best wishes for the rest of your feast - I'll be following your blog with continued interest.
Lisa (NZ)

Linda Salas said...

Hey I felt relieved seeing you guys reduced the juice in the last days, I am in a point of the juice feast where I have lost a lot of weight, and the people around me worry if they don´t see me holding a jar all day. Although I reassure them that I feel well, I have been craving a couple of days of NO JUICE, so I´ve been drinking less of it in the past few days, and am feeling just fine. It´s nice to see this as normal.
Much power to you!