Friday, May 23, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 84!

I Love Fresh Garden Greens!

Juice Feast Day 84

The Daily Juice Journal:

This morning I made 3 quarts of GVJ with cucumber, celery, spinach, romaine, dandelion greens, kale, baby garden greens, parsley, baby tumble weed, carrot and apple. I also made 2 quarts of orange and pineapple.

TOTAL JUICE: 5 QUARTS JUICE

Added to juices: Vitamineral Green, kelp, bee pollen, spirulina and maca.

Also taken: Vitalzym, MSM, astragalus tea, coconut oil, DHA/flax oil, antioxidant extreme, Max Stress B, Internal Parasite Formula and water.

Personal Journal:

It rained last night and for much of today! Hooray! I felt better almost immediately with the rain last night, as soon as the dust settled. We talked to our neighbor today too, and she said that a lot of people in town got flu/cold like symptoms from the dust storm. I've never been in a dust storm, and I can say that I am very glad it is over!

Here is a little video my mom and I did on her last day here in AZ with us, me on Day 80, mom on Day 22! Enjoy!




With love,

Katrina and David

No comments: