Thursday, May 1, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 61!

I Love Apples! (This is me and my old apple tree about 3 years ago)

Juice Feast Day 61

The Daily Juice Journal:

This morning we made 5 quarts of GVJ with cucumber, celery, romaine, kale, dandelion greens, cilantro, red lettuce, green lettuce, parsley, lemon, carrots, and apple. We also made 4 quarts of orange and pineapple, and two quarts of grapefruit garlic, and one of yam, apple and ginger.

DAVID:

2 QUARTS GVJ, 3.5 QUARTS FRUIT.

TOTAL JUICE: 5.5 QUARTS JUICE and water from one young coconut.

KATRINA:

3 QUARTS GVJ, 3.5 QUARTS FRUIT

TOTAL JUICE: 6.5 QUARTS JUICE and water from one young coconut.

Added to juices: Vitamineral Green, maca, kelp, hemp oil and bee pollen

Also taken: Vitalzym, NCD, and water.

Personal Journal:

Feeling on top of the world again. The clouds have burned away, and the sunshine is as strong as ever.

Had a wonderful workout in the sunshine, here are some pictures from today!!
This is me and apple juice muscles today. (wearing headphones so the video editing doesn't disturb David)
And green juice muscles!
And a juice-induced smile!

See you tomorrow!


LOVE!!

Katrina and David

4 comments:

MARYYX said...

You are so beautiful, Katrina. In my book - you are the perfect role model for young women and girls.

Maryyx

About Me said...

Damn girl! You're making me want to leap out of this office chair and go spend the next few hours pumping iron! Those are some strong arms that will be able to play with Rainoshek babies all the time!

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Way to go with the guns, girl! I'm gonna start pumping iron too!
Pixy Lisa

Penni said...

How did I miss this blog and you looking like freaking SUPER WOMAN?! I am serious, you are one hot juice feasting Super Hero GODDESS! I LOVE it!

xo...Penni