Thursday, May 1, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 62!

I Love My Dumbbells

Juice Feast Day 62

The Daily Juice Journal:


This morning we made 5 quarts of GVJ with cucumber, celery, romaine, dinosaur kale, dandelion greens, red lettuce, green lettuce, parsley, lemon, carrots, yam, ginger and apple. We also made 4 quarts of orange and pineapple.

DAVID:
2 QUARTS GVJ, 2 QUARTS FRUIT.

TOTAL JUICE: 5 QUARTS JUICE and water from one young coconut blended with SPIRULINA!!


KATRINA: 3 QUARTS GVJ, 2 QUARTS FRUIT

TOTAL JUICE: 5 QUARTS JUICE and water from one young coconut blended with SPIRULINA!!

Added to juices: Vitamineral Green, maca, kelp, hemp oil, spirulina and bee pollen

'
Also taken: Vitalzym, NCD, Internal Parasite Formula, and water.

Personal Journal:

I was inspired by the recent video from Matt and Angela in Thailand to make some coconut water and spirulina. WOW, yummy! The perfect post-workout drink. I feel like I’m floating!


I’m trying to add in more yoga to my daily exercise. Right now I am being quite consistent with re-bounding and weights, but am feeling like I would really like to push the stretchy side of Katrina to a whole new level. I am feeling wonderfully flexible and supple on this Feast, but I would really love to be able to touch my forehead to my knees one day soon!! If I work at it, perhaps even by Day 92, I’ll let you know. I got a bunch of new yoga DVD for my birthday that just arrived in the mail, including Rodney Yee and Shiva Rae, and I LOVE them! What a fantastic time we live in, to have access to so much empowering information, we can be coached by some of the very best yoga instructors right in our own bedrooms for under $20. And, on these DVDs you get to visit amazing beaches in Hawaii and India! I love being reminded of Earth’s splendor.

For all mommies, daddies, and mommies and daddies to be: Have you discovered OrgasmicBirth.com yet? I find this work to be some of the most exciting I have ever seen! What a perception shift, from birthing=pain to birthing=orgasmic pleasure!! I can dig it, and feel like the knowledge of this could change the world, babies born in pleasure and love certainly will, and do, change the world.

On to another juicy topic, we have finally remembered to begin with Internal Parasite Formula, and took our first spicy pill this morning. I feel like with all the garlic I have been doing, along with juices, enemas, etc. that I DON’T have parasites, but we will see what happens on this next cleanse within a cleanse. Apparently sometimes you can see the results of a parasite cleanse, depending on how big the parasites are….I don’t think I WANT to see!!

Our Day 60 video is currently processing on Google Video, and I will post it as soon as it is ready!!

LOVE!!

Katrina and David!!

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

I love the muscle pictures! I'm going to refer all my readers to this post so that they can see that you can get ripped on plant food (even juice!)!

I'm definitely going to check out the Orgasmic Birth site. Your link is faulty, but I found it anyway...

Penni said...

Hello!! I should be receiving my Internal Parasite Cleanse any day now and I'm with you....don't know what could be left in there, but chances are there are some nasty cling-ons still lingering way up there.

Have I told you how much I love juice feasting? Thank you for always being such an encouragement. Since juicing, I feel like I'm really truly living life to the fullest!

xo....Penni

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

That orgasmic birth site is awesome. I found it about a year ago and I gave it to some friends that are wanting to start a family. I so hope they do it. What a shift in perception!
XO
Pixy Lisa