Friday, May 9, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 70!

I Love Books!

WOWIE!!!! YIPPIEEREEEEE! Day SEVENTEEEEEEE!

I can scarcely believe it...Day 70 on liquids and Day 3 of water fasting for me, during which time I am limiting my time on the computer (so this is another short post)...but not with books! Oh how I love books! I took lots of time to read today, because you are allowed to do that sort of thing while water fasting:)

David my darling brought me a bouquet of roses today to congratulate me on 3 beautiful days of water fasting. I have posted before about my un-success with a one day water fast in the past, so to have it feel so peaceful and transformative is really special to me. It means I am cleaner baby!

I really feel like I could keep going but my beautiful MOTHER is arriving on Monday (the day after mother's day, how nice) for a visit and I want to be just a little more active while she is here than water fasting allows.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for such an amazing experience of 3 days on nothing but water. I feel truly blessed. I will write more tomorrow about my experience and personal musings on water fasting...

I am going to enjoy a nice big quart of green juice tomorrow morning though!

With love and sparkles,

Katrina and David (who had 4 quarts of juice)


3 comments:

Penni said...

Congratulations on 3 days of water fasting!! You sound like it was just what the body ordered and and it also sounds like good wisdom to be fully plugged back into juice for your mother's visit. You are one clean machine now, Katrina!

YAY for Day 70!!

Penni

MARYYX said...

Wishing you a wonderful visit with your mom

Maryyx

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

You sound so peaceful and happy. Water fasting seems good for you.
XO
Pixy Lisa