Thursday, May 22, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 83!

I love rain (hoping for rain!)
Juice Feast Day 83

The Daily Juice Journal:

This morning I made 3 quarts of GVJ with cucumber, celery, spinach, romaine, dandelion greens, kale, parsley, baby tumble weed, carrot and apple. I also made 2 quarts of orange and pineapple.

TOTAL JUICE: 5 QUARTS JUICE

Added to juices: Vitamineral Green, kelp, bee pollen, MSM and maca.

Also taken: Vitalzym, ginger/lemon/honey tea, antioxidant extreme, Max Stress B, Internal Parasite Formula and water.

Personal Journal:

Well, here I am on Day 83 feeling wrecked, with a nice long list of physical yucks including stinging, red eyes, runny nose, body ache, ear ache, sore throat, and headache. I don’t know if what I have is a full blown cold, flu, allergies, or all three. We are in the middle of a fierce wind storm here in southern AZ, and the sky is an odd grey-brown, filled with dust. You can see the dust blowing around the trees in little twisters, and I feel like my head is stuffed with dust. YUCK!! David is feeling it too, and we are both wishing for rain to wash it all away.

We are also quite suddenly finding ourselves dealing again with US immigration, who have denied my application for the visitor visa that I filed back in January, and in no nice terms have let me know that I am to leave the US by a certain, very soon date or I will be deported. As some of you may know, I was denied entry to the US after visiting Canada for Christmas, and then ten days later with the right paperwork was granted a 3 DAY VISA!!!, which I applied for an extension on, and have just been denied. At this point we are going to go ahead and apply for a Green Card, which we were avoiding doing because we are not yet sure where we want to settle down and we were hoping to avoid all the hassle and hoopala of doing so. The US border has just become a more and more unfriendly place since 9/11 though, and unless I want to risk being denied access to my husband’s country it looks like I need a Green Card. So, once I do apply for a Green Card, rather than needing to leave, I will not be allowed to leave the US until the process is finished, thank goodness…as long as I get to stay with David I will be happy!

Here’s to a deep, dustless sleep tonight, and a rainy day tomorrow!

With love to you all,

Katrina and David

1 comment:

Linda Salas said...

Wow I am sorry to hear about your migration issues, I hope it all works out nicely. Wishing you feel well soon too!