Sunday, April 13, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 44!

I Love Water!
Juice Feast Day 44

The Daily Juice Journal:

This morning we made 5 quarts of GVJ with cucumber, celery, romaine, spinach, kale, cilantro, parsley, carrot, yam, and ginger. We also made four quarts of orange, and pineapple and two quarts of grapefruit garlic.

DAVID:

1/2 QUART GVJ, 3 QUARTS FRUIT.

TOTAL JUICE: 3.5 QUARTS
David is again not feeling like drinking juice, and only fruit juice appeals to him. Right now, at 6 o’clock, not even fruit juice appeals.

KATRINA:

3 QUARTS GVJ, 3 QUARTS FRUIT

TOTAL JUICE: 6 QUARTS JUICE

Added to juices: Pure Synergy, bee pollen, and maca

Also taken: Vitalzym, Break Stone Tea, coconut oil, and water.

Personal Journal:

Another juicy day, has it really been over 40 days that this body has existed on juice? I am in awe. I am so in the swing of Juice Feasting, I don’t feel like I am doing anything special or out of the ordinary any more. I drink juice. That is all there is to it.

I got my cycle yesterday as well, and it was SO different than last month when I felt like I was going to eat the whole house or go crazy. This month I have not had any hunger or cravings, and no emotional PMS stuff what so ever!

Here are some fun videos for your juicy enjoyment:


Find more videos like this on Global Juice Feast

From the Victoria Juice Luck, Day 43! Watch my dad wax poetic about juice, juice bars, and Urban Food Forest!



Meet Tamer, who is following the Izo Juice Feast from IzoCleanze.com!



And now see Tamer on Day 32 of 100 on his Izo Juice Feast!! Congratulations Tamer!

With love and peaceful steps,

Katrina and David

1 comment:

Penni said...

Very cool videos! I didn't realize Annie Jubb was involved inthte IZOCleanse program. She is so lovely. Tamer certainly looks MUCH less bloated and you can almost see a new lightness to his spirit. Thaks for sharing this!

xo.....Penni