Monday, April 21, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 52!

I Love Green Onions!
Juice Feast Day 52

The Daily Juice Journal:

This morning we made 6 quarts of GVJ with cucumber, celery, kale, spinach, romaine, cilantro, dandelion greens, carrots, apple, green onion and garlic. We also made four quarts of orange and pineapple, and two quarts of watermelon, lemon, apple and orange.

DAVID:

3 QUARTS GVJ, 2 QUARTS FRUIT.

TOTAL JUICE: 5 QUARTS JUICE

KATRINA:

3 QUARTS GVJ, 4 QUARTS FRUIT

TOTAL JUICE: 7 QUARTS JUICE

Added to juices: Pure Synergy, hemp oil, bee pollen and maca.

Also taken: Vitalzym, NCD, burdock root and dandelion leaf tea, astragalus root tea, and water.

Personal Journal

Something is going on!! I don’t know what, but I feel it, another clearing of “stuff” I had some more liver quiver tea this morning, burdock root and dandelion leaf, and felt really low emotional energy again all day. We've also been adding dandelion greens to our juices, which feels fantastic and nutritious, but I think this is adding to the liver cleanse somewhat. The interesting part of it is that I still feel really clear and happy, it is as though the bottom of my energy has dropped out, and I just don’t have any…I feel like I could sleep all day. And I was hungry most of the day again, and drank almost two gallons of juice!!! I didn’t add any oil to my juice today, and feel much better in the bloating department, as in NO bloating!

Still managed to have a nice productive day despite the quivering liver. We went to pick up produce from Red Mountain and celery is over $3 a head!!!!! Gotta love that sodium. We also dropped by the Tree of Life to pick up some more bee pollen and Vitamineral Green, both have been sadly missing for a while.

I have been loving all of my new books that arrived at the sweet little Patagonia Post Office, and I am reading at least five different books right now! Lots of great stuff coming in. I love it how books begin to “talk” to each other when you are reading more than one at a time, and all kinds of magical connections are made in your little brain. Books illuminate each other, and draw each other out in to brighter light.

I will leave you with an affirmation from the resplendent Louise L. Hay:

"My body is peaceful, healthy, and happy, and so am I.

Good health is my Divine Right. I am open and receptive to all the healing energies in the Universe. I know that every cell in my body is intelligent and knows how to heal itself. My body is always working towards perfect health. I now release any and all impediments to my perfect healing. I learn about nutrition and feed my body good, wholesome food. I watch my thinking and only think healthy thoughts. I release, wipe out, and eliminate all thoughts of hatred, jealousy, anger, fear, self-pity, shame and guilt. I forgive all those who I believe have ever hurt me. I forgive myself for hurting others and for not loving myself more in the past. I love my body. I send love to each organ, bone, muscle, and part of my body, I flood the cells of my body with love, I am grateful to my body for all the good health I have ha d in the past, I accept healing and good health here and now. "

Louise Hay was at the Raw Lifestyle Film Festival with her film You Can Heal Your Life and I was thoroughly impressed by her. She got up on stage full of life and spunk and announced that she is now 80 and she plans on having the best decade of her life in her 80s! She was so excited about living, growing, expanding, and learning that she was vibrating! What an amazing role model for us all.

And so I lift my juice in a toast to you, dear reader, that you may bound on into life beyond your glorious 80s!!

With love,

Katrina and David

3 comments:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Great post! I love Louise. She's amazing.
XO
Pixy Lisa

nashima said...

Dear Katrina,
Thanks for your always wonderful blog posts! And I wanted to thank you especially for the beautiful affirmation by Louise Hay. I could not have read this at a better time! My health is playing weird tricks on me lately, despite the hard-core green juices and alkalizing, healthy foods I eat : ) How good it is to be reminded that it is not only the food that makes us healthy, but we have to KNOW we are healthy too. Or at least that we get more healthy with each passing day...
I will read the quote every morning after waking to to be reminded of this.
Grateful for all you and David do!
: )
nashima

Penni said...

I agree about the lower energy. I am feeling like I need to get the B12 supplement from the Tree of Life that David has taught about. I know it's expensive, but I really think it's time to supplement. I so appreciate both of you and all you do to educate, motivate and inspire us to keep going towards our health goals.

You are Loved!!
Penni