Saturday, April 26, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 56!

I Love Cranberries and Oranges!

Juice Feast Day 56

The Daily Juice Journal:

This morning we made 5 quarts of GVJ with celery, cucumber, arugula, spinach, romaine, cilantro, carrots, yam, and apple (we ran out of cucumber!). We also made four quarts of orange, cranberry and pineapple, and two quarts of grapefruit garlic

DAVID:

2 QUARTS GVJ, 3 QUARTS FRUIT.

TOTAL JUICE: 5 QUARTS JUICE

KATRINA:

3 QUARTS GVJ, 3 QUARTS FRUIT

TOTAL JUICE: 6 QUARTS JUICE

Added to juices: Vitamineral Green, kelp, flax/DHA oil, bee pollen and maca.

Also taken: Vitalzym, NCD, astragalus root tea, antioxidant extreme, Max Stress B, and water.

Personal Journal:

I did it, I did it, I finally did it!!!

"What?" you say......

Well, this would only be exciting for those of you who understand the small victories of Juice Feasting....I finally did a COFFEE ENEMA!! How was it? Pretty much just like any other, accept that I lay on my side reading for a lot longer than usual. I didn't feel or see anything un-usual, so there you have it, the full report.

See you tomorrow!!

Love and hugs,

Katrina and David

1 comment:

Penni said...

The only thing I notice with the coffee enema is that I get a bit more peristaltic action. I think it's a good practice when one gets that feeling that "the train needs to be leaving the station" and when juice feasting. Good for you for trying it!!

Happy Sunday!
Penni