Sunday, April 20, 2008

Global Juice Feast Day 51!

I Love Dandelions!
Juice Feast Day 51

The Daily Juice Journal:

This morning we made 6 quarts of GVJ with cucumber, celery, kale, spinach, romaine, parsley, dandelion greens, carrots, green onion and garlic. We also made four quarts of orange and pineapple, and one quart of yam and apple.

DAVID:

3 QUARTS GVJ, 2.5 QUARTS FRUIT.

TOTAL JUICE: 5.5 QUARTS JUICE

KATRINA:

3 QUARTS GVJ, 2.5 QUARTS FRUIT

TOTAL JUICE: 5.5 QUARTS JUICE

Added to juices: Pure Synergy, kelp, flax/DHA oil and maca.

Also taken: Vitalzym, NCD, burdock root and dandelion leaf tea, chamomile tea, coconut oil, and water.

Personal Journal:

WOW did I ever love the juices today! We added green onion and garlic to our green juice for the first time, and I LOVED it! There is such depth to the flavor, I felt like I was drinking a yummy broth. And you really do have to try apple and yam juice, so smooth and rich, and tastes like pie!

I added oil to my juice for the first time in awhile, and it made me feel quite bloated and yuck. I would like to keep leaving it out accept that my eyes have been so dry in the mornings, and they were doing so well when I was taking the DHA oil. We will see about that.

I also had a cup of really strong burdock and dandelion tea that has left me feeling quite low…more liver cleansing? It was like night and day, I felt wonderful and then had the tea, and it left me feeling actually depressed, in the way that I used to feel when all I wanted to do all day was lie in bed and not move. The difference is that right now I am not depressed, I am just experiencing the emotions. I am so HAPPY that I no longer feel that way!!

Oh the joys of liver cleansing!!! And I am feeling ravenously hungry at the moment…that too will pass though, I know it.

Other than all that, it has been a beautiful peaceful Sunday of working on videos and writing.

Have a beautiful Sunday evening!!

Love!!!!!

Katrina and David

1 comment:

Penni said...

I am so hooked on green onion and garlic in my evening green juice. It makes it sooooooo good, just like you said a yummy broth-like flavor. I haven't tried burdock as a tea.....maybe I won't now! I juice it into my GVJ sometimes. I will have to pay attention and see if it affects me like that.

Happy Sunday!
Penni